How To Call Forward To An External Number
You can forward your work phone calls to another number. The number can be your home, mobile, voice mailbox or an internal extension (operator, etc.)
Activating Call Forward
1. Select the forward icon on your phone (or dial prefix *60)
2. Select Immediate fwd using the softkey.
4. Type in the external number you wish to forward to, dialing prefix 9 first.
7. The system will notify you "programming is accepted."
8. Your phone is now forwarded.
Deactivating Call Forward
To deactivate the call forwarding dial prefix *64.