Updating Your Personal Information within ACES
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) is a security protocol requiring distinct authentication factors, and it is widely used in commercial applications such as banking and insurance. MFA for ACES will use your contact information stored within Banner. Please ensure your contact information is up to date.
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) for ACES is for Alamo Colleges District employees.
Updating Primary Phone Number
- Log into ACES with your normal username and password and click Sign In.
- Upon successful validation of your ACES username and password, click on the Employee tab.
- Click on the Web Services link.
- Click on Personal Information tab.
- Click on Update Addresses and Phones.
- Under Addresses and Phones, click Primary.
- Update Primary Phone Number.
This is your elected phone number to receive RAVE alert notifications.
Support and Technical Assistance
For assistance with ACES passwords and MFA, please contact your college IT Help Desk or District IT Help Desk.