Streaming a Video Clip During a Zoom Meeting
To stream or play a video clip and sound during your Zoom presentation, you will need to do the following:
Only follow these steps if you are screen sharing a video clip. If you are not sharing a video, make sure you turn off the option to optimize for full-screen video clip.
For best performance you will need an Internet connection speed that meets or exceeds these requirements:
- At least 1.5Mbps uplink and downlink for Full Screen HD
- Play video clip at full screen
Starting a New Screen Share and Optimizing for Full-screen Video
1. Click the Share Screen button located in your meeting controls.
2. Select the screen you want to share and select Optimize for full-screen video clip.
3. Click Share Screen.
Start playing your video in full-screen while sharing your screen.
Share Computer Sound: if you check this option, any sound played by your computer will be shared in the meeting.
Optimize for full screen video clip: Check this if you will be sharing a video clip in full screen mode. Do not check this otherwise, as it may cause the shared screen to be blurry.
Optimizing for Full-screen Video While Screen Sharing
1. Click More in the screen share controls.
2. Click Optimize Share for Full-screen Video Clip to enable it.
3. Start playing your video while sharing your screen.